Monday, November 06, 2006

DEAL! (or no deal?)

BACON CHEDDAR CURLY FRIES
BACON CHEDDAR CURLY FRIES
BACON CHEDDAR CURLY FRIES

AND ONLY FOR $2.99!

so i applied for a game show. Deal or No deal with dorkus malorkus Howie Mandell is filming in Toronto. i apparently made it past round one with my hilarious online application. oh my prowess with a keyboard. i answered three fields with "Boring!!" and apparently the bitches liked that.

they called last night and asked for my picture, and pictures of my five 'supporters' that i would bring, along with phone/email info. if you are contacted, remember to be very PRO JILL. i am not, i repeate NOT the kind of person who swears at small children at a Raptors game (i'll tell you about that unfortunate incident at another time)

anyways, wish me luck.



1 comment:

ayatollah of rock n' rollah said...

LOLZ! this sounds too good to be true! wow guys, should i do it?